Huesca Film Festival invites attendees and film makers to discover the host city through a series of routes and guided tours, but also invites Huesca citizens to rediscover some emblematic locations from the perspective of the cinema. A unique opportunity to discover the most significant places of the capital city of High Aragon.
Guided tour ‘Huesca de Cine’
A walk through the streets of the city to discover a rich historical and artistic heritage with more than 2000 years of History.
- Tourist office (López Allué Square).
- Church of San Pedro el Viejo (Romanesque Cloister and Royal Pantheon).
- Cathedral and Diocesan Museum.
- City Hall (Salón del Justicia and La campana de Huesca painting).
- Coso Alto (Olimpia Theatre exteriors and Renaissance Palaces).
- Navarra Square and Casino modernist building.
- Ultramarinos la Confianza Showcase.
In collaboration with EnDestino.
Three, two, one, action! Huesca International Film Festival, Huesca Traders Association and Diario del Altoaragón call the wit, creativity and skill of Huesca commercial sector: competing shops will design a display that evokes the world of cinema and aspects related to the festival.