Huesca Film Festival invites attendees and film makers to discover the host city through a series of routes and guided tours, but also invites Huesca citizens to rediscover some emblematic locations from the perspective of the cinema. A unique opportunity to discover the most significant places of the capital city of High Aragon.
[marker ]Guided tour ‘Huesca de Cine'[/marker]
A walk through the streets of the city to discover a rich historical and artistic heritage with more than 2000 years of History.
- Tourist office (López Allué Square).
- Church of San Pedro el Viejo (Romanesque Cloister and Royal Pantheon).
- Cathedral and Diocesan Museum.
- City Hall (Salón del Justicia and La campana de Huesca painting).
- Coso Alto (Olimpia Theatre exteriors and Renaissance Palaces).
- Navarra Square and Casino modernist building.
- Ultramarinos la Confianza Showcase.
In collaboration with EnDestino.
[marker ]Cinema Stores[/marker]
Three, two, one, action! Huesca International Film Festival, Huesca Traders Association and Diario del Altoaragón call the wit, creativity and skill of Huesca commercial sector: competing shops will design a display that evokes the world of cinema and aspects related to the festival.